In this specialization, I learnt different approaches of classification:
– Work with logistic regression in a way that builds intuition relevant to neural networks.
– Learn how to minimize the cost function.
– Understand how derivatives of the cost are used to update parameters.
– Develop an intuition of back-propagation and see it work on data.
– Recognize that the more hidden layers you have the more complex structure you could capture.
– Build all the helper functions to implement a full model with one hidden layer.